Simoniz GlassCoat – Technology Driven Paint Protection
“An exclusive appearance program that protects your vehicle’s good looks and resale value”
How is your paint not covered?
- In most cases, environmental acids and items that are harmful to the clearcoat of your vehicle are not covered by the manufacturers warranty.
- Things like acid rain, tree sap, bird waste, decaying insects, hard water, ice melting agents, spray paint and UV damage from the sun are specifically excluded by the manufacturers warranty.
- The best way to show how and why GlassCoat is important to your vehicle purchase is to read the factory warranty booklet and owners manual. Look under the “what is not covered” section of the warranty booklet and look under “appearance care” in the owners manual for complete details.
Why doesn’t the manufacturer cover the paint on your vehicle?
- Paints are now water based and are much softer then paints of the past.
- The softer the paint, the more easily it is damaged.
- Have you ever wondered why new vehicles are delivered to dealerships wrapped in plastic?
What is the guarantee that SIMONIZ® will protect your vehicle?
- When professionally applied to your vehicle, GlassCoat polymerizes on the clearcoat of your vehicle and forms a unique ceramic glass resin.
- TO back up the GlassCoat product, SIMONIZ® will provide you with a product warranty for up to 7 years on new vehicles and 6 years on used vehicles. If the process fails, the warranty will repair or repaint your vehicle.
How does GLASSCOAT? protect your vehicle?
GlassCoat is a clear liquid that is applied to the clearcoat of your vehicle. Unlike traditional waxes and sealants that temporarily “cover the surface”, GlassCoat chemically reacts with hydrogen and oxygen on the surface of the clearcoat. The end result is an extremely tough and durable ceramic film that adheres so strongly to the clearcoat that not even organic solvents can remove it!
Does GLASSCOAT? protect the interior of your car?
SIMONIZ® utilizes TEFLON® Surface Protector’s unique properties in a process that is applied to the interior seats, floor mats and carpeting of your vehicle. This process protects your interior from stains from any consumable food products plus lipstick, make-up, vomit, crayons, urine, pet water and blood. If the product fails, the warranty will repair or reupholster your vehicle’ carpeting, floor mats or seats.